Firm: Helsell Fetterman
Location: Seattle - WA
1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 4200
Seattle, WA 98154
- Tel : (206) 689-2125
- Fax : (206) 340-0902
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Kalzer practices employment and education law with an emphasis on defending complex litigation for communities of faith, non-profits, schools and private employers.
Ms. Kalzer has handled and successfully resolved over 300 claims of employee misconduct by combining tough incisive legal tactics with an empathetic litigation approach and compassionate communication skills. Her practice requires targeted experience in areas of privacy rights, Constitutional issues, mental health, and human development.
Additionally, she has tried professional liability and employment discrimination cases to verdict in District Court and Superior Court and engaged in oral argument in Divisions I and II of the Washington State Court of Appeals and the Washington State Supreme Court. She has practiced in both State and Federal Court. She is experienced in managing complex multi-plaintiff litigation and bringing the matter to a successful and cost efficient conclusion.
- Employment and Labor
- Professional Liability
- Religious and Social Services
- Trials and Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of the State of Oregon
- Supreme Court of the State of Washington
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Education Law Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel
At Helsell Fetterman we understand the many layers of complexity you face in education issues and disputes. With so many parties and interests to manage, a true solution demands an exceptional understanding of both the law and the politics at stake.
We focus on providing you with representation that combines smart legal tactics with practical insights about real-world factors. Serving as trusted advisors throughout your proceedings, our attorneys help you manage and anticipate the many demands placed upon you.
Our expertise includes the representation of private and public educational institutions, K-12 or otherwise. Our attorneys specialize in higher education matters related to governance, conduct and discipline, charters and by-laws, and exit arrangements.